Amazon web Solutions by Amazon is a cloud-based service which was launched back in 2013. These services which were launched no more than seven years ago, are now one of the top three cloud services across the globe.
As per the surveys conducted by various organizations and platforms like Global Knowledge and more, the AWS Certification is aspired for by more 10% of IT professionals surveyed at a time while almost another 10% already hold the certification.
The major concern of all aspirants however is the AWS certified salary standards for an individual. AWS certifications have become the major highlight of the users for more than a year now. AWS certification salaries are well-paying and higher as compared to the rest of the IT certification holders.
Let’s take a look at the opportunities an AWS certified individual can get with the AWS certified salaries in mind:
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- AWS Certified Developer
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer
- AWS Certification Salaries at a glance.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- Amazon provides both entry level and advanced/professional level aspects of AWS certified solutions architect certifications.
- It is a pre-requisite to hold an entry level certification to qualify for pursuing the professional level certification of AWS.
- The entry level certification is also termed as AWS Associate-Level Certification. The basics of the certification are Designing and Deploying scalable and highly available systems on AWS, Selecting the correct AWS service-based on requirements, Deploying on-premises apps to AWS and more.
- The professional level AWS certification salaries are naturally higher than those holding an associate level.
- The specifics of the professional level certification are Experience designing and deploying dynamically scalable and reliable applications on AWS and an ability to migrate complex multi-tier applications on AWS.
AWS Certified Developer
- An AWS certified developer should have a well-developed grasp on implementing the correct applications for the AWS services and systems.
- AWS certified developers holding skills like writing performance optimizing codes and developing code-level security stand a chance at a slightly higher salary package than a basic AWS Certified Developer Salary.
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator
- The AWS SysOps Administrator certification entails the understanding of deployment, management, and operations on AWS. However, there are a few pre-requisites for pursuing this certification.
- The candidates should previously understand the concepts of Implementing and controlling the flow of data to and from AWS, migrating on-premises apps to AWS and Identifying operational cost control mechanisms.
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer
- The AWS Certified DevOps Engineer certification is a professional/advanced level certification for both developers and SysOps Administrators. The pre-requisite for pursuing this certification is to hold the associate-level certification of either of the above two.
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer certification validates technical expertise in provisioning, operating, and managing distributed application systems on the AWS platform.
- The specifics of this certification are Implementing and managing continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS, maintaining tools to automate operational processes and Security controls and governance processes.
AWS Certification Salaries at a glance.
|2020 Average Salary (USD)
|2020 Average Salary (INR)
|AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional Level
|AWS Certified DevOps Engineer
|AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate
|AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate
|AWS Certified Developer Associate
Learn More:For more details on AWS Training Course, Click Here