- Basic computer knowledge
- Knowledge about Windows Operating System
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) certificate (optional)
- Curious eye for Information Technology
- Keen to work as a Networking Administrator
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THE MCSA COURSE:
There are a good number of topics that are covered during the online training that are required to be covered in order to possess an MCSA certificate. The course encapsulates the following modules listed as follows:
- Install and configure Windows Server Core
- Designing and implementing Server Infrastructure
- Configure Virtual Machine (VM) settings
- Manage and monitor Windows Server
- Installing and configuring DHCP servers
- Implementing IP Address Management (IPAM)
- Configuring IPv4 and IPv6 addressing
- Implementing Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Implementing Web Application Proxy (WAP)
- Configuring authentication policies
- Managing certificate templates, deployment, and renewal
CAREER ASPECTS FOLLOWING THE COURSE:
You can unlock a plethora of career options if you complete the MCSA course. You can choose any of the expertise in the MCSA course/training such as MCSA: Windows 8.1, MCSA: Windows Server 2016, MCSA Cloud Platform, MCSA SQL Database Administrator 2016, etc. based on your area of interest. You can further diversify your portfolio by entering any of the following job opportunities:
✅ Network Administrator:
A network administrator manages networks and troubleshoots network issues and handles computer hardware as well as software.
✅ Systems Administrator:
A system administrator configures and operates computer systems, especially servers.
✅ Computer Network Specialist:
A computer network specialist monitors and maintains all sizes of networks such as Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN).
✅ SQL Database Administrator:
An SQL database administrator handles IT operations and business challenges faced in the industry. You require a vast amount of knowledge of SQL databases in order to work in this work profile.
✅ Cloud Architect:
A cloud architect fabricates technical components of cloud computing to the field of art and design to create specific cloud strategies.
✅ Cloud Administrator:
A cloud administrator upkeeps with the management, handling and smooth operation of the cloud computation systems in an organization.
MCSA SALARY EXPECTATIONS:
You can expect quite a handsome salary package after the completion of your MCSA course. If you are a beginner, you can easily expect your salary between Rs. 42,33,000/- p.a. whereas, a working and an experienced professional can earn up to Rs. 69,50,000/- p.a., especially if you end up working as an Information Technology Director. In conclusion, you can build a concrete career if you enter the world of networking.
WHY CHOOSE NETWORK KINGS?
You might have come across a number of Ed Techs, who provide MCSA trainings and course but what makes us unique ? Let us have a look at some of the points which gives us an upper hand over the rest.
- Hassle-free online training
- User-friendly language (Hindi/English)
- 24/7 lab access
- Flexible learning hours
- Learn from industry experts with over 11+ years of experience
- 60+ hours of online visual learning material
- 24/7 live chat
- Evening sessions
- Timely huge discounts
Note: Nothing is achieved if you are stuck in your comfort zone ! Get the ball rolling, initiate and take charge of your career ! Enroll with us NOW !