Become A Cloud Engineer
Who is a Cloud Engineer?
Cloud computing is emerging as an industry leader rapidly. As a cloud engineer, professionals are responsible for managing cloud software, ensuring the usage of business-suitable software, and monitoring the cost-effectiveness of cloud platforms.
A Cloud engineer is the responsible entity for all cloud computing techniques. A cloud engineer manages and monitors the architecture of a cloud system. He/she is also the undertaker of cloud platforms to use which ensure the efficiency of the organization.
A Cloud engineer functions on the following responsibilities:
- Designing infrastructure & deploying applications on cloud
- Using appropriate and beneficial cloud platforms
- Migrating the organization infra on cloud
- Maintaining cloud usage and cost-saving strategies
Qualifications needed to become a Cloud Engineer:
- PHASE 1 – Learn CCNA, MCSA & Linux to understand the beginner concepts of Networking & server knowledge.
- Microsoft Azure Online Training: Microsoft Azure is one of most widely used and relied software system provided by Microsoft. Learning this system can benefit your career through unexpected heights.
- AWS Online Training: AWS – Amazon Web Services is the most accepted cloud platform worldwide provided and supported by Amazon. Learning AWS can enhance your profile to get great opportunities as AWS is currently on the rise and Is highly valued by the corporate sector.
- Exchange Server: This tool provided by Microsoft is a mail server and calendaring software, to support the functionalities of credential management such as the Email ID, Internal IM and more.
- PHASE 2: Learn them together to JUMP to great heights.
Career Path of a Cyber-Security Engineer:
A cloud engineer’s career progresses from a Cloud specialist to the extent of a Cloud Architect and further beyond. The possibilities for a cloud engineer are endless. Advancement of a cloud engineer’s path is beyond the expectations of job-trend analysts as of today.
Among all other job roles, this role also allows for the opportunity to reach the roles such as VP, Technology and CIO levels.
Average Earning of a Cloud Engineer:
A cloud engineer may earn between $ 65,500 and $200,000 annually. The packages may vary to be lower or higher depending upon the location of the user.
The field of Cloud Engineering can be a great choice for your career especially in domains such as working for multinational corporations with crucial server knowledge.
Why Network Kings
Network King’s Blended Learning model brings classroom learning experience online with its world-class LMS. It combines instructor-led training, self-paced learning and personalized mentoring to provide an immersive learning experience
Sucessfully complete your course and get certified in Cloud Engineer
1 on 1 Training
Network Kings 1 on 1 training methodology allows 100% customization for courses and schedule for individual students.