Are you seeking to embark on a profitable profession in the cloud computing industry? In the rapidly growing technological landscape, cloud computing has come up as a modern-day, revolutionizing the manner corporations manipulate and deploy applications and services. This complete blog delves into the wide variety of jobs in AWS cloud that offers interesting challenges, boom potential, and the chance to work with modern-day technologies.
In this blog, we’ve got discovered the numerous job roles available in AWS Cloud and discussed why pursuing a profession in this domain may be rewarding. So, permit’s dive in and find out the high-quality opportunities that look ahead to you within the global jobs on AWS Cloud.
What is AWS Cloud?
AWS Cloud sets under the Cloud computing domain. AWS lowers the cost, becomes more nimble, and innovates quickly. Hence, all the fastest-growing startups and organizations are using AWS Cloud service.
What is the importance of AWS Cloud Training?
As businesses use the AWS Cloud, jobs in AWS Cloud are increasing rapidly. So, to step into the IT field, you can opt for AWS Cloud training as your career. Here is the importance of AWS Cloud Training:
- Global Architecture: AWS Cloud service is a worldwide service. It has 44 availability zones, 18 geographical regions, and one local region. Due to its spread globally, there are more and more opportunities for AWS Cloud training students in the future.
- A secure job: According to the sources, AWS contributes 31% of the market share, so there is a hike for AWS Cloud-certified students. If you are searching for jobs in the AWS cloud, then AWS Cloud training is for you.
- Expertise in AWS: If you have certifications in AWS cloud computing, you possess expertise in a particular field. With AWS certification, you can widen your skillset.
- Digital Badges: Students with AWS certifications get digital badges. These badges help to showcase your skills and AWS training certificate in the resume and social media. With these badges, the student is eligible to attend various certification events by AWS.
- Dedication: The students can gain AWS Certification after clearing the exam. If you have AWS Certificate, it shows your commitment towards learning the AWS Cloud course and clearing the exam.
- Ease in completing AWS Certifications: Nowadays, numerous EdTech platforms offer online AWS cloud computing courses. Students can get study material, live classes, and video lectures for AWS training online. One such EdTech platform is Network Kings, which provides AWS Cloud training from professional engineers.
- High salary: AWS Certifications open your path to highly-paid jobs in AWS Cloud. AWS is a leading platform with numerous job opportunities and high pay. So, pursuing AWS Cloud computing training is a beneficial career choice.
- Building a professional network: AWS Cloud training certifications allow for building a professional network with conferences, meetings, and professional throngs. It helps to build a professional network.
- Freelancing: With AWS Certifications, you are eligible for freelancing. Freelancing opens more opportunities and projects that will enhance your experience.
- Subject matter Expert: The students with AWS certifications can enroll for the subject matter expert [SME] program. It includes more knowledge of AWS Cloud services.
- Hiring benefits: Candidates with proof of their training stand more chance to get hired than candidates with zero certification.
What skills will you learn in the AWS Cloud Training?
AWS Cloud Training includes three courses: AWS Professional, AWS DevOps, and AWS Associate. Let us look for the skills you will learn in AWS Cloud training.
- Computer languages
- Fundamentals of data storage
- Security knowledge
- AWS service selection
- Cloud patterns and technologies
What are the exam details for the AWS certification exam?
Here are the exam details of AWS certification. It is not difficult to clear the AWS exam in a single attempt with suitable training. Network kings can help you get the best study material and live AWS Cloud training.
Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam
Exam Code: SAA-C02
Exam Level: Associate
Exam Duration: 130 minutes
Total Questions: 65 (multiple choice and multiple response questions)
Exam Cost: 150 USD
Passing Score: 720 out of 1000
Exam Language: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Chinese and Spanish
Testing Center: Pearson Vue
What are the eligibility criteria for AWS Cloud course?
The eligibility criteria for AWS Associate training are:
- Graduation is a must.
- There is a basic understanding of the IT industry.
- The candidate must have a basic familiarity with Amazon.
- One should know about Cloud Services.
- Rudimentary learning of Infrastructure management and building.
What is the Scope of AWS Cloud certification?
AWS Cloud certification is in high demand these days. The scope of AWS Cloud training is mammoth. One can get highly-paying jobs with AWS Cloud certification. We know organizations are switching to AWS Cloud training. So, there are great opportunities for AWS Cloud-certified students. There are various job options for AWS Cloud training. So, if you plan to pursue AWS cloud training, you can enrol with network kings.
What are the available jobs in AWS Cloud?
There are various jobs in AWS Cloud. If you seek jobs in AWS Cloud computing, here is a list of the top 20 job opportunities.
- Cloud Solution Architect– A cloud solution architect curbs the management and supervision of a company’s cloud computing system.
- Cloud DevOps Engineer– A cloud DevOps engineer is responsible for the expansion and functional aspects of a company’s cloud computing infrastructure.
- Cloud Network Engineer– A cloud network engineer format and execute computer networks, such as LAN, WAN, intranets, extranets, and other data communications networks.
- Cloud Security Engineer– A cloud security engineer projects, enforces, advances, and detects security measures in computer networks and information.
- Cloud Infrastructure Engineer– A cloud infrastructure engineer builds and maintains an infrastructure part of the cloud system.
- Cloud Operations Engineer– A cloud operation engineer maintains the performance of the cloud and removes interruptions to ensure continuous working.
- Cloud Support Engineer– A cloud support engineer is known as a cloud ambassador that equips our customers with tools and tactics to satisfy their customers.
- Cloud Systems Administrator– A cloud administrator operates to preserve the infrastructure and functionality of the company’s cloud system.
- Cloud Database Administrator– A cloud database administrator helps in data transfer, database application investigation and layout, optimization testing, and aids and manages cloud infrastructure.
- Cloud Developer– A cloud developer plans, examines, and preserves the cloud systems of the companies.
- Cloud Consultant– A cloud consultant determines and functions upon their cloud requirements, allowing them to leverage cloud computing for securer, more efficient procedures.
- Cloud Project Manager– A cloud manager performs scheduling, executing, corresponding and supervising large-scale IT/cloud projects; founding and conducting a Project Management Office (PMO).
- Cloud Sales Representative– A cloud sales representative acquiring revenue targets and confirming on-time supplies for the rationed cloud products/services.
- Cloud Technical Trainer– A cloud technical trainer supplies courses from the Cloud Infrastructure curriculum.
- Cloud Data Engineer- A cloud data engineer ensures the designing, coding and testing of software modules/applications, determinating, constructing, and equipping data required for modern BI solutions.
- Cloud Machine Learning Engineer– A Professional Machine Learning Engineer arranges, assembles, and forms ML models to solve business challenges using Google Cloud technologies and an understanding of proven ML prototypes and approaches.
- Cloud AI Engineer– A cloud engineer enhances the capabilities and benefits of cloud computing, making it more efficient and effective in handling complex tasks.
- Cloud Analytics Engineer– Analytics engineers furnish clean data sets to customers, sporting data in a way that certifies the customers to respond to their queries.
- Cloud Business Analyst– A cloud business analyst assembles and records usable and non-usable requirements, build project documentation and toils with pivotal stakeholders to know business impacts and to determine and harmonize resources to conduct testing.
- Cloud Solution Manager– The Cloud Solutions Manager is liable to conceive, conceive, demand and hawk service solutions in convergence with pivotal account managers.
What is the expected salary in AWS Cloud?
Salary varies from location to location. Here is a list of pay for the AWS cloud according to different countries:
- United States: USD 100,000 – USD 160,000 per year
- Canada: CAD 80,000 – CAD 130,000 per year
- United Kingdom: £50,000 – £90,000 per year
- Germany: €60,000 – €100,000 per year
- France: €50,000 – €90,000 per year
- Switzerland: CHF 100,000 – CHF 150,000 per year
- Australia: AUD 100,000 – AUD 150,000 per year
- Singapore: SGD 80,000 – SGD 120,000 per year
- India: INR 6,00,000 – INR 15,00,000 per year
- China: CNY 150,000 – CNY 300,000 per year
- Japan: ¥8,000,000 – ¥12,000,000 per year
- South Korea: KRW 50,000,000 – KRW 80,000,000 per year
- United Arab Emirates: AED 180,000 – AED 300,000 per year
- Brazil: BRL 100,000 – BRL 200,000 per year
- Mexico: MXN 600,000 – MXN 1,200,000 per year
How to prepare for the AWS exam?
AWS Cloud certification is over by clearing the AWS Cloud exam. It is not everyone’s cup of tea to crack the exam in a single attempt. But one can try to clear the exam in one trial with appropriate tips. Here are the tips to follow before taking the exam:
- Give some time to research the exam pattern.
- Learn about all the topics, but give importance to those topics whose marking weightage is more.
- Prepare according to the exam criteria.
- Assess your exam’s willingness.
- Focus more on practical knowledge than theoretical.
Why Network Kings is the right choice for the AWS Cloud course?
Network Kings will be the best choice for AWS Cloud training. Here is why you should enroll with network kings.
- Network Kings offers online training so that you can access it from anywhere.
- Free Live demo class.
- 1-year permit to record videos; you can also continue the course after a year by spending INR 999.
- The AWS Cloud training course is open in Hindi and English.
- The AWS Cloud course term is around 30+ hours.
- Get credentials to real labs with live doubt-clearance sessions.
- The program is industry-focused, including 60% practical and 40% theory.
- AWS training batches have evening classes. So, you don’t have to spend your office time in classes.
Note: Network Kings offers an AWS master program that consists of a combination of AWS Solutions Architect, AWS Security, and AWS Specialty training all in one subscription. Let us know more about these master’s programs.
What is the AWS Cloud Security Master program?
The AWS Cloud Security Master program is for students who want to pursue an AWS cloud security course with the help of cloud and security course methods. The AWS Cloud master program includes cloud security fundamentals and advanced safety features.
Enrol in AWS cloud security training to stand out and earn huge in the tech industry.
The eligibility of the AWS Cloud security master program:
- Understanding of IT security, networking, and cloud computing.
- Necessary acquaintance with cloud computing.
- Familiarity with Azure.
- A computer with an internet connection.
What is All-Access Pass by Network Kings?
All Access Pass by Network Kings is to acquire credentials to all existing courses with all video classes and sustainable materials for 12 successive months from the buying date. With the appearance of a new lecture, you will get to the exact one automatically. With an All-access pass, you get to comprehend around 50+ courses.
Benefits of All-Access Pass:
- Ticket to networking, cybersecurity, and cloud computing courses.
- It holds thousands of videos, quizzes, and practical exercises.
- The leading study material is CCNA, MCSA, Linux, AWS, Azure 104, and CEH.
- The span is six months or one year.
- The tongue can be Hindi or English.
- You get All-time access to the lectures for a year.
- Learn directly from real-time industry engineers.
- Obtain a completion certificate upon finishing each course.
Jobs in AWS Cloud are a dream of cloud enthusiasts. The student can get jobs in AWS Cloud with relevant training, exam, and certification. It includes basic to advance knowledge of Cloud computing. It is a good career option in the IT field. One can choose a high-paying job in the domain.
Thanks for reading!