Network Security training has become crucial to IT since the demand for network security experts is everywhere. Even the reports say there are just ten cybersecurity experts for every 1000 cyberattacks. This cruciality has expanded the need for network security courses in IT among people.
Therefore, here we are with the top network security certifications details to help you choose your desired career path and earn huge in the IT domain. Hence, keep reading the article till the end to know everything regarding network security training and stand your chance to excel professionally and personally.
What is Network Security in IT?
Network Security means protecting networks, information, and data from malicious hacking of an enterprise. It mainly safeguards the integrity of a computer network. Due to increasing network breaching, big firms use network security to defend against possible threats.
Network Security comprises software and hardware to protect networks, data, and information from hackers. Network Security prevents cybercriminals from accessing crucial data and harming the networks.
Why choose Network Security training in IT?
One must choose Network Security training in IT since new cyber threats are rising daily, and everyone wants to protect data and networks from malicious breaches. Nobody yearns for the information to get misused at any cost.
What is the role of Network Security in IT?
Network Security is mandatory in IT, and none can deny it. Also, the role of Network Security comprises the following in IT-
- Controls hardware and software technologies
- Targets a variety of threats
- Stops virus from entering or spreading on your network
- Manages network and data efficiency
What is the scope of Network Security certification in IT?
The scope of Network Security certification in IT is bright and promising since the demand for such engineers and experts is rising daily. Also, due to the increasing cyber threats, it will go 5x in the coming two years.
What are the different types of Network Securities in IT?
The different types of Network Securities in IT are as follows-
- Antivirus Software
- Intrusion Detection System (IDS)
- Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
- Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Access Control
- Multi-factor Authentication (MFA)
- Network Segmentation
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Penetration Testing
- Security Policies and Procedures
- Physical Security
- Incident Response Planning
- Security Awareness Training
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Web Application Firewall (WAF)
- Network Access Control (NAC)
- Security Assessment
- Vulnerability Management
- Endpoint Security
- Network Forensics
- Cloud Security
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Application Security
What is the roadmap to earning online Network Security certifications in IT?
The roadmap to earning online Network Security certifications in IT is as follows-
Graduation ➜ Certification Courses ➜ Dream Job
After graduation, one must opt for certification courses in the network security domain and learn the required skills to excel in IT. With those skills, one can land a dream job and earn huge in the tech industry.
What skills will you learn with the Network Security training?
The skills you will learn with the Network Security training are as follows-
- Managing networks and data
- Information security
- Vulnerability testing
- Defending against malicious threats
- Quick incident response
NOTE: Know the objectives of the network security in IT!
Which are the best available Network Security certifications in IT?
What are the necessities before applying for the Network Security courses?
The necessities before applying for the Network Security courses are as follows-
- Basic understanding of networks and security
- Knowledge of software and hardware
- Experience working in the IT industry
- Fundamentals of cybersecurity
- Quick responsiveness
Where to enroll for the online Network Security training?
Though the demand for Network Security courses is increasing in IT, one tends to go for online training. Online training helps a candidate learn flexibly and from the comfort of his routine. Therefore, Network Kings is a one-stop solution for candidates looking for the best online Network Security training course.
Why choose Network Kings for an online Network Security course training?
One can choose Network Kings for an online Network Security course training since it is one of the best ed-tech platforms to learn networking, cybersecurity, cloud computing, and DevOps programs online.
The perks of choosing Network Kings are as follows-
- Access to the labs with 24/7 availability and zero downtime.
- Career guidance through career counsellors.
- Economical fees for all the certifications.
- Live doubt-clearance sessions with the experts.
- Tips and tricks to crack interviews and exams.
- Live interactive classes with trainers.
- Certificate of completion after each course.
What are the available job roles after the Network Security training?
The top available job roles after the Network Security training are as follows-
- Network Security Engineer
- Cybersecurity Analyst
- Information Security Analyst
- Penetration Tester
- Security Consultant
- Security Analyst
- Network Administrator
- Network Architect
- IT Security Specialist
- Cybersecurity Manager
- Security Operations Center (SOC) Analyst
- Network Operations Center (NOC) Engineer
- Firewall Engineer
- Security Engineer
- Incident Response Analyst
- Compliance Analyst
- Risk Management Analyst
- Security Auditor
- Security Trainer
What are the salary packages for a candidate after completing the Network Security course?
The available salary packages for a candidate after completing the Network Security course in different countries are as follows-
- United States: USD 70,000 – USD 130,000 per year
- Canada: CAD 70,000 – CAD 120,000 per year
- United Kingdom: GBP 35,000 – GBP 70,000 per year
- Australia: AUD 80,000 – AUD 150,000 per year
- New Zealand: NZD 70,000 – NZD 120,000 per year
- India: INR 400,000 – INR 1,200,000 per year
- Germany: EUR 45,000 – EUR 85,000 per year
- France: EUR 40,000 – EUR 70,000 per year
- Spain: EUR 30,000 – EUR 60,000 per year
- Italy: EUR 30,000 – EUR 55,000 per year
- United Arab Emirates: AED 120,000 – AED 220,000 per year
- Saudi Arabia: SAR 130,000 – SAR 220,000 per year
- Singapore: SGD 50,000 – SGD 110,000 per year
- Hong Kong: HKD 300,000 – HKD 600,000 per year
- Japan: JPY 6,000,000 – JPY 12,000,000 per year
Network Security training is prominent in IT since it fulfils the demand for network security engineers and experts. The preceding network security certifications can help you excel, upgrade, and land high-paying job profiles in the industry. Therefore, enroll today to stand out in the industry and become the one everyone is looking for!