Since the introduction of cloud computing, the ways of IT have changed. Cloud Network Engineer is a new skill everyone wants to achieve since it comprises the knowledge of the crucial aspects of IT (cloud + networking). The demand for cloud network engineers is increasing with time, and here we are with our article on it.
Keep reading till the end to understand the cloud network engineer better.
The Cloud Network Engineer Program is a broad training program providing students with the skills and knowledge mandated to design, build, and maintain cloud networks. The program helps to gain a deep understanding of cloud networking technologies and best practices.
What are the benefits of a cloud network engineer program?
The benefits of a cloud network engineer program are as follows-
- Increased employability
- In-demand skills
- Higher salary potential
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Flexibility to work remotely
- Access to cloud technologies
- Ability to design and implement cloud networks
- Exposure to cutting-edge technologies
- Opportunity to work with diverse teams
- Enhanced problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
What are top cloud network engineer skills?
The top cloud network engineer skills are as follows-
- Cloud computing knowledge
- Networking fundamentals
- Experience with virtualization
- Security expertise
- Familiarity with containerization
- Proficiency with automation tools
- Knowledge of programming languages
- Ability to work with cloud databases
- Familiarity with serverless architecture
- Understanding of DevOps methodologies
What are the roles and responsibilities of a cloud network engineer?
The roles and responsibilities of a cloud network engineer are as follows-
- Designing and deploying cloud-based networks.
- Monitoring network performance.
- Developing and implementing security policies.
- Managing cloud resources.
- Collaboration with software, operations, and security to ensure the network infrastructure meets their needs.
- Maintaining documentation.
- Troubleshooting and resolving network issues.
- Implementing automation to increase efficiency and improve consistency.
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends.
- Providing support to users and resolving IT-related problems.
What are the prerequisites for the cloud network engineer program?
The eligibility to enroll for the cloud network engineer program are as follows-
- A basic networking concepts introduction
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, routing protocols, network security, and virtualization technologies
- Bachelor’s degree
What are the top cloud certifications?
The top cloud certifications in IT are as follows-
How to become a cloud network engineer?
To become a cloud network engineer, one needs to learn CCNA, CCNP ENCOR, SD-WAN, AWS Solutions Architect, and AWS Network Specialist courses. All these courses collectively provide the best understanding of cloud and networking prospects to excel in IT. The courses are as follows-
The CCNA course is an essential part of the Cloud Network Engineer program, designed to provide students with a strong foundation in networking concepts and skills. This course covers network fundamentals, IP addressing, routing protocols, and LAN switching and prepares learners to configure, troubleshoot, and manage cloud networks using industry-standard technologies and practices.
- CCNP ENCOR
The CCNP ENCOR course is a critical component of the Cloud Network Engineer program, providing advanced knowledge and skills in enterprise-level networking technologies. This course covers advanced routing protocols, network security, automation, and virtualization and helps learners to design, implement, and troubleshoot complex cloud networks, meeting the demands of modern enterprise environments.
The SD-WAN course is a crucial part of the Cloud Network Engineer program, providing students with specialized knowledge and skills in software-defined wide-area networks (SD-WAN). This course covers SD-WAN architecture, deployment models, and security considerations and helps students learn to design, deploy, and manage modern SD-WAN solutions, improving network performance, security, and agility for cloud-based applications and services.
- AWS Solutions Architect
The AWS Solutions Architect course is a crucial part of the Cloud Network Engineer program, focusing on designing and deploying scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform. The AWS course covers AWS services, AWS architectures, security, and cost optimization and enables students to learn to design and deploy reliable and cost-effective cloud solutions that meet the requirements of modern business environments.
- AWS Network Specialist
The AWS Network Specialist course is vital for the Cloud Network Engineer program, providing specialized knowledge and skills in designing, deploying, and managing AWS network infrastructures. The course covers VPC design, security, connectivity, and network optimization to enable learners to design and implement efficient and secure AWS network solutions, meeting the demands of modern cloud-based applications and services.
Where can I get the best cloud network engineer training?
Since there are numerous platforms to learn these courses, if you want to enroll in the soundest, Network Kings will treat you with the best.
Network Kings is an online ed-tech platform providing 24*7 access to the world’s biggest virtual labs with zero downtime. Here, the learners learn directly from the engineers who focus on student-oriented training.
Network Kings has designed a master program entitled Cloud Network Engineer Program to equip the candidates with top-notch skills and an understanding of cloud and networking concepts. The combo courses are as follows-
- CCNA 200-301 + CCNP ENCOR + CCNP SDWAN + AWS Solutions Architect + AWS Network Specialist
- CCNA 200-301 + CCNP ENCOR + CCNP SDWAN + AWS Solutions Architect
What are the top job roles after the cloud network engineer program?
The top job roles after the cloud network engineer program are as follows-
- Cloud Network Engineer
- Cloud Architect
- Cloud Security Engineer
- Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
- DevOps Engineer
- Site Reliability Engineer
- Network Engineer
- Solutions Architect
- Systems Administrator
- Technical Support Engineer
- IT Manager
- Database Administrator
- Cybersecurity Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Project Manager
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Software Developer
- Technical Writer
- Data Analyst
- IT Trainer
What is the salary of a cloud network engineer?
The estimated salary packages of a cloud network engineer in different countries are as follows-
- United States – $95,000 to $145,000 per year
- Canada – CAD 80,000 to CAD 120,000 per year
- United Kingdom – £40,000 to £70,000 per year
- Australia – AUD 90,000 to AUD 140,000 per year
- Germany – €50,000 to €90,000 per year
- France – €40,000 to €80,000 per year
- India – INR 4,50,000 to INR 15,00,000 per year
- United Arab Emirates – AED 120,000 to AED 240,000 per year
- Singapore – SGD 70,000 to SGD 120,000 per year
- Japan – ¥7,000,000 to ¥12,000,000 per year
The demand for a cloud network engineer is becoming increasingly important in today’s digital age. By developing the necessary skills and knowledge, cloud network engineers can enjoy a rewarding career with opportunities for growth and advancement. So, if you’re interested in pursuing this career path, there’s no better time to start learning and developing your skills in cloud network engineering.
Feel free to leave a comment or your query in the box below and enroll to get a demo from the real-time industry experts on the cloud courses worth $70 free.