Laptops for CCNA to CCNP & CCIE training.
- Hi, I will let you know which is Best Laptops for Cisco CCNA Training, CCNP & CCIE training. My name is Atul Sharma, Network Specialist working in IT Company, Currently handling networks for USA UK clients, We also train students online.
- So in My college days when i did my CCNA, I am huge fan of packet tracer but after few months i came to know that, Packet tracer is not enough to do practical’s,
- Here i came to know about GNs3, It’s a Real simulator, Its runs the same Operating system which cisco Routers runs inside, One Router Takes around 256MB of ram per router,
- For 16GB & 32GB Ram Laptop:- You can practice for CCIE
- Yes for ICND1 Packet tracer is enough but for next ICND2 & CCNP practicals we need to have practice on all the commands,
- So recommending you good configuration Which will be good for your budget, Always try to buy extended warranty laptops,
- Dont buy Macbook Air for CCNA & CCNP, Macbook pro is good but it doesnt support packet tracer, You have to install Playonmac software to run Exe Files.
1. Any I3 Laptop with around 4GB of RAM ( Worth for CCNA | CCNP )
Upgrade with 4GB extra Ram , I recommend you to Buy & add ram by Local vendor, Let them Earn some money too.
2. Any i5 or i7 Laptop with 16GB of Ram ( Worth for CCNP & CCIE Routing & Switching )
3. I7 Laptop with 64gb Ram ( For CCNA to CCIE Datacenter | Service provider tracks)
- Go? for Gaming laptops, they are good & Doesn’t heat up
- If you already have Laptop, Upgrade with good Ram
In last, Don’t buy Touch Laptops
If you are looking at online training, You are at the Right Place.
We are Team of Working professionals,? who works for top giant companies, We are better than any training company as we work for companies.
Start Your Networking courses online with us, Choose among N+ Online training, CCNA Training & Multivendor online Courses from us.