How much CCNA Exam Fees in any Country ?
Firstly as you know, CCNA stands for Cisco certified Network associate, Most of you guys are already prepared for CCNA or Some guys are planning to do, CCNA Exam fees are increasing from last few years, CCNA certification started in 90’s and still its a popular certification,
Mostly 70% who are in networking domain, always start their career with CCNA.
CCNA Fee according to Pearson vue is 325 USD, You can convert the currency in your currency and have a idea about, what the couse fee would be.
- If you want to give your CCNA exam in two split parts, ICND1 and ICND2 the fee for each exam is 165 USD.
Currency Converter by OANDA
How to Book CCNA exam ?
Firstly go to Pearson vue website?& Choose Cisco systems and book your exam according to your plan, You should carry an ID card of yourself with address proof, Don’t try to rely on dumps if you really want to do this course, Spend your time on learning, not on Shortcuts.
What is the fee of Other CCNA Exams ?
Fee would be same of all the CCNA Trainings, CCNP certs are of 300 USD and CCIE written are 400 Dollars and Lab exam is almost 1600 USD,?Where you should start your CCNA training ?
You can take a free demo class of us for CCNA, We provide group training & 1 to 1 training too.
We are a team of industry experts, We train on real scenarios what is asked?in mostly all interviews.
CCNA training in hindi
Hello, Let me tell you, your searched is now over, you already came to the Right place Network kings,?from where you will be a?CCNA certified & Get?CCNA online training in Hindi.
I hope you have searched about CCNA, that’s why you came here,
So let me introduce myself,?
My name is Atul Sharma from India & Teaching CCNA from last 5 years with not only the same old traditional method, I use best training technology to train.
- 40,000 Followers on Youtube.
- I train students with pen tablets and use good microphones to avoid distortion so that we have a good communication.
- I Trained over hundreds of students with personal training.
- If you want 1 to 1 training, You can book a Free demo session with me.
- Choose a Group online training or 1 to 1 training to learn CCNA.
- You can choose in which language you need training, ?I am good at in Hindi, English as well in ?punjabi.
- Next thing I will provide a career advice?in starting sessions of the class, I will set your goals and start CCNA.
- After CCNA training we will focus on Exam content, how you will be certified.
Last but not least,
- If you had completed your ccna from anywhere else and still thinking You are not perfect in CCNA basics, You should still start with CCNA.
- You can Join our CCNA Program to revise and Start CCNP series after that.
- If you have any query you can contact us & For Personal training you can also whatsapp and Start CCNA online Training in Hindi.
What to choose between ?CCNA vs RHCE ?
Welcome guys to Network kings, We are going to discuss here, which one will be?better option CCNA vs RHCE ?
CCNA is a Cisco Certification, Its is commonly to learn Networking Basics, Cisco Devices Configurations.
RHCE is a certification from REDHAT which is a Linux Flavor,
In comparison of REDHAT & CISCO , Cisco is the Leader of IT Networking.
As we are working professionals in IT industry, We are a team of real engineers who trains people online for any networking Course.
My name is Atul, I am also engineering graduate have done CCNA + CCNP + CCIE and working as a network specialist.
Knowledge is important but if you have both knowledge + Certifications it will be a ?booster for you !
They both completely different fields :- CCNA is for network engineers who manages routers switches firewalls and RHCE, RHCE is for system administrators who manages servers , virtualization and other server related.
I will give you two options to make a career.
Complete these CCNA Training + CCNP Training with ?certifications & Learn ?BGP + MPLS Topic. You are fresher so give only CCENT ?or CCNA exam if you are financially good,? do CCNP certification as well. In future you have many options to go for Expert level exams CCIE in routing switching Service provider or Security. This is not the end, Many other compannies like cisco has many courses? to pursue like Juniper checkpoint Manyothers.
If you want to pursue career as a system engineer RHCE, MCSE is good but again this is not the end,? you have to do so many courses like Vmware certification VCP and many other in RHCE side too.
I personally advise you to make a career in IT networking, Start with Our CCNA online Training, Which is cost effective and trained my real network engineers, Once your Network Basics are clear you can choose any IT Certification & Get a good job,
I have seen a good growth of network engineers over System engineers.
Hi, We have made our course on udemy.com and you will get a good discount, please click on the URL to avail of the course, We have uploaded 55 videos around and still, we are uploading, its only 1-time money for CCNA.
First go and get ccna online training in hindi to?https://www.udemy.com/networkkingsccna/.
Course Description for CCNA online training in hindi
Who should do this course?
The course is ideal for IT technicians and entry-level engineers aspiring to advance their career in the networking field. The training is best suited for Network Specialists, Network Administrators, Network Engineers, System Engineers, Network Support Specialists, Network Administrators, Network Consultants, and System Integrators.
What are the prerequisites for the certification?
The CCNA Routing and Switching certification are ideal for professionals with 1-3 years of experience in the networking and telecommunications domain.
Network Kings has a different style of teaching, Network Kings record’s videos in MP4 format for students, Network Kings uses Wacom Pen tablets and World Best Microphones for Recordings, So we know we are the best in training, Our goal is to be the best in the world and we are pretty sure we can reach to our goal in next Five years.
My name is Atul Sharma and I’m here to help you to achieve your goals with my networking Tutorials. My work is the implementation and support of network and security technologies. I trained Hundreds of IT students via Online videos and training manuals.
CCNA Exam and certification details
There are 2 methods to complete CCNA a Routing & Switching Certification. Candidates can appear for the CCNAX or ICND1 & ICND2 exams.
The duration of the CCNAX exam is 90 minutes, with 50-60 questions. The exam contains different types of questions:
- Multiple choice questions (MCQs) with a single answer
- Multiple choice questions (MCQs) with multiple answers
- Drag & Drop questions
- Fill in the blanks
- Simulation-based questions
The duration of the ICND1 & ICND2 exam is 90 minutes (40-50 questions) and 75 minutes (50 – 60 questions) respectively.
The resulting certification upon successful completion of the exam is valid for 3 years.
What are the requirements?
- Basic Understanding of computer knowledge
- Install Packet tracer software, Message us we will send a download link
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 46 lectures and 8 hours of content!
- After completion students can go for their cisco certification CCNA
- Able to understand the concepts from basic level to advance
- Get a good job and earn money
What is the target audience?
- Graduates, College Students, working professionals, We need just basic understanding of Computer knowledge
- Those who already done their CCNA can also revise the content
These are the videos that we have uploaded with timings.
|Section 1: Basics of Networking|
Types of Networks
OSI Model 2
What is Router in Hindi
What is macaddress ?
How to Trace ip address and Email ?
|Section 2: IP addressing & Subnetting|
Ip addressing, Decimal to Binary
Ip addressing Private Ip address
Ip addressing Subnet Mask
Public IP and Private IP Address
Class C Subnetting
Class C Subnetting Example
Concept of Subnet Mask
Class B Subnetting
Class B Subnetting
Class A subnetting
Final Revision of Subnetting
|Section 3: Introuduction to Routers|
Routed Protocols Vs Routing Protocols
Router Boot Process
Assign Ip address to Router
Static Routing configuration
|Section 4: Routing Protocols|
Dynamic Routing Protocols
What is loopback address ?
OSPF Configuration 2
|Section 5: Switching|
Collision domain vs Broadcast domain
Trunking and Access
Trunking and access 2
Spanning Tree Protocol
Spanning Tree Protocol 2
Bpdu Guard And Root Guard
|Section 6: uploading soon|
ACL Standard access list