SCCM Certification:- Are you Looking for the best SCCM certification course? The System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) course is an entry-level IT course provided by Microsoft and is meant for aspirants who want to prove their skills in managing computers and devices. In the SCCM training you also get the skills to manage the active SCCM infrastructure support tasks. It also includes changing server-level components such as SQL, network configuration, etc.
You can also showcase your skills in patching maintenance and monthly cleanups. The SCCM course at Network Kings aims to help our students master the art of administering, deploying and maintaining apps and devices easily in an organization.
SCCM Full Form
System Center Configuration Manager
Rs. 5.5 LPA
SCCM System Administrator, SCCM Analyst, SCCM and Vulnerability Remediation Engineer
Accenture, TCS, S&P Global, FIS, Capgemini, ITC Infotech, Microland
Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) course is a comprehensive management solution for IT professionals that helps deploy and configure software, security, and compliance settings on a variety of devices. The SCCM Training from Network kings is the best online training platform that provides you with the skills and knowledge necessary to earn your SCCM certification.
This course is designed for IT professionals who want to earn their SCCM certification, as well as those who want to learn more about SCCM and its features. This course will prepare you for the 70-703: System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) exam, which is a required exam for the SCCM certification.
So, if you are looking for the best online SCCM training platform to prepare for your SCCM certification exam, then this course is definitely for you!
What is included in the SCCM course?
The course curriculum for the SCCM certification course covers a range of topics related to SCCM. The following are the course highlights for SCCM:
- The course begins with an introduction to the SCCM configuration manager and its components, followed by instructions on how to install and configure SCCM.
- After that, the course goes on to discuss deploying and managing software updates, maintaining security and compliance settings, learning about inventory, and more.
- In the SCCM training You will also learn about high availability, integration with other Microsoft products, SCCM reporting and analytics, and troubleshooting and administration.
The course also includes hands-on labs that allow you to practice what you have learned in the curriculum, as well as exercises that give you more in-depth knowledge on specific topics.
What are the benefits of the SCCM certification?
The Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) certification course provides IT professionals with the skills and knowledge necessary to excel in their roles. The course will equip you with the relevant skills to successfully install, configure and manage SCCM, as well as deploy and maintain software updates and security settings.
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an official Microsoft certification that proves your expertise in SCCM to employers and peers. Moreover, you will also be able to show off your knowledge of SCCM and its features in job interviews.
Having a Microsoft SCCM certification will open up a whole new world of job opportunities, as companies are always on the lookout for employees with the right skills and experience. You will also be able to secure higher salaries and higher-level positions in organisations requiring SCCM expertise.
Are You Eligible for the SCCM Course?
The SCCM course is for the following candidates:
- The Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) certification course is best suited for IT professionals who have prior knowledge or experience in computer networks and systems.
- This course is also for those who have worked on SCCM systems and wish to acquire an in-depth understanding of the application.
- The course is also suitable for students and professionals seeking to acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to pass the Microsoft SCCM exam, as well as those who plan to use SCCM for their business.
- The course is perfect for IT professionals who are looking to gain a more in-depth knowledge of the SCCM environment and its features.
- The SCCM certification course provides a detailed look into the core components of the application, as well as how to install, configure and manage the system.
What are the requirements for the SCCM course?
The following mentioned pre-requirements are not necessary, however, recommended:
- You must have a good understanding of technologies such as Windows networks, servers, and client software.
- You should also have experience in administration, configuration and management of Windows systems.
- Prior knowledge or experience with SCCM is also recommended, as it will make it easier for you to complete the course.
- You will not need to purchase any special software or hardware to enroll.
- Since it is an online course, you should have a computer/laptop with an Internet connection and of course, a desire to learn and acquire the skills.
Why Choose Network Kings for SCCM Certification Training?
At Network Kings, we make sure that you get the best learning experience. We provide online training directly through Engineers working in the industry for over 12 years.
You get to learn through live interactive classes with flexible timings. There are also hands-on labs and exercises that allow you to practice what you’ve learned throughout the course.
How long is the course?
The Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) certification course is estimated to take around 100-150 hours to complete, depending on your prior knowledge and experience. This is with the assumption that you will be following the recommended pace throughout the course and dedicating at least 6 hours per week to studying.
What is the cost of SCCM course?
The cost of the Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager certification course is currently $99 USD. You will receive a certificate upon completion of the course that you can use to demonstrate your expertise to potential employers.
The Microsoft SCCM course provided by Network Kings is the best online course that provides you with the skills and knowledge necessary to earn your SCCM certification. It is designed for IT professionals who want to learn more about SCCM and its features, as well as those who want to acquire the necessary skills to pass the SCCM exam. The course contains a comprehensive curriculum, as well as hands-on labs and exercises that allow you to practice and hone your skills.
So, what are you waiting for? Enroll now in the SCCM Training and get started on your path to earning your SCCM certification!
2 thoughts on “SCCM Certification Course – Explained in Detail”
I need to course how do I enroll
I must try this course because I read positive reviews about it in this content and you must also try this John Dutton Yellowstone Western Jacket dress this season because the reviews are excellent.