Phase One: Combo of CCNA, MCSA & LINUX
30k+ satisfied learners | Complimentary Lab Access
Gain expertise with
25+ hands- on exercises
120+ hours of
blended learning focused
5 real-time industry practical
with integrated labs
Phase One is a combination of CCNA Online Training, MCSA Online Training and Linux Online training which makes you eligible for the Certification exams if you wish to pursue them. This is a unique program created for enthusiasts’ keen to learn about Networking. These courses offer you the same curriculum and training as that offered for Certification exams and that too from the luxury of the home. The CCNA, MCSA and Linux online training, together as Phase One are the first step to take for a better career in Networking. These courses will create a firm foundation for a career in Networking.
CCNA Online Training
- Understand routers, L2 and L3 switches, next- generation firewalls (NGFWs), and wireless access points (WAPs)
- Implement static routing and dynamic routing protocols, such as OSPF (Open Shortest Path First)
- Explain and configure IP services, including NAT, NTP, DHCP, DNS, SNMP, QoS, and SSH Understanding Spanning Tree Protocol (STP), trunk ports, 802.1Q, and Native VLAN
- Configure and verify IPv4 and IPv6 Internet Protocol addressing Define security concepts, such as threats, vulnerabilities, and multi-factor authentication (MFA)
- Implement site-to-site VPN, access control lists (ACLs), and Layer 2 security features
- Understand wireless LAN (WLAN) and wireless security protocols, such as WPA, WPA2, and WPA3
- Configure the Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP), Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP), and Ether Channel (LACP)
- Describe controller-based networks, software-defined networks (SDN), network programmability
- Cisco DNA Center, Puppet, Chef, and Ansible
MCSA Online Training
- Install and manage Windows Server Core
- Use Key Management Service (KMS) as an activation model for server installation
- Create VHD and VHDX files using Disk Management or Windows PowerShell
- Configure storage pools, tiered storage, iSCSI, and iSNS
- Implement and configure deduplication
- Configure virtual machine (VM)settings
- Manage Windows containers by using Docker CLI
- Implement disaster recovery, failover clustering, and Network Load Balancing (NLB)
- Manage and monitor Windows Server by using Windows Admin Center
- Installing and configuring DHCP servers and DHCP Relay Agent
- Implementing IP Address Management (IPAM)
- Configuring DNS servers, DNS zones, and DNS records
- Implementing Distributed File System (DFS)solutions and BranchCache
- Using Network Policy Server (NPS) as a RADIUS server
- Implementing Software Defined Networking (SDN)
- Configuring IPv4 and IPv6 addressing
- Implementing virtual private network (VPN), Direct Access, and Network Address Translation (NAT)solutions
- Installing Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) and domain controllers
- Creating and managing Active Directory users, computers, groups, and organizational units (OUs)
- Implementing Web Application Proxy (WAP)
- Configuring authentication policies, password policy settings, and Kerberos policy settings
- Implementing Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS)
- Configuring Group Policy Objects (GPOs), Group Policy settings, and Group Policy preferences
- Managing certificate templates, deployment, and renewal
- Implementing Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) and Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS)
Linux Online Training
- How to access Built-in help
- Linux Usage Basics
- Browsing File System
- Browsing File System Advanced
- Basics of Users, Groups and Permissions
- Advanced permissions management
- Advanced Permissions Management
- Using SeLinux
- Searching Filesin Linux
- Process Management
- Vi Editor Basic & Advanced
- Standard I/O and pipes
- Text/String Processing Tools
- Introduction to BASH
- Cent OS Installation
- Understanding the Boot Sequence
- Package Management in Linux
- YUM – Yellowdog Updater Modified
- Network Management using Linux
- User, Group and Permission
- File System Management
- RAID Filesystem
- LVM Filesystem
- Mount and unmount CIFS and NFS
- Network file systems
- Client-side Centralised Authentication
- NTP Client Configuration
Master the essentials needed to launch a rewarding career and expand your job possibilities with the latest technologies. You can take up the role of Network Administrator, Network Engineer, Network Analyst, or System Administrator performing System Admin tasks. The expert will be well equipped to manage the company’s infrastructure, manage computers and operating systems, and deal with routers switches and servers. Also, there will be management of all devices that pass traffic around the office to the outside.
Average Salary for CCNA certified professional is INR 711,533 per annum and Senior Network Engineer is INR 839,000 per annum. Network Architect earns a salary of INR 20,000,00 per annum in India. In the international market the average salary of CCNA certified Network professional $79,912 per annum, the Senior Network Engineer makes approximately $102,000 per annum. Average salary of MCSA certified professional is INR 501,166 per annum. In international market MCSA certified professional earns $76,819 per annum.
Learn Directly From Engineers
Atul Sharma, Network Specialist
10 Yrs Exp. Learn CCNA, CCNP, SDWAN from him.
10 years of Industry experience with implementation and support of network technologies. A highly experienced and talented Network Specialist, with expertise in Troubleshooting and Optimising Networks, coupled with extensive knowledge of Service Provider Network & LAN.
"Worked with Apple, Juniper Networks, TCS & Aricent."
Other Industry Engineers
Learn Phase 1 from Industry Engineers. They are working with India Top IT companies. Learn Directly from the those what you want to become.
Amit, Linux Administrator
11 Yrs Exp, Learn Redhat Linux, Ansible, Open-stack from him.
UNIX/LINUX administration, change management, server patching management and compliance management Smooth implementation and execution of the projects is the part of my responsibility.
"Worked with Top IT companies. Using Linux from last 10 years with high technical skills."
Why Network Kings ?
Network King’s Blended Learning model brings classroom learning experience online with its world-class LMS. It combines instructor-led training, self-paced learning and personalized mentoring to provide an immersive learning experience. Training is directly provided by Industry experts who share the valuable knowledge leveraging the professional experience.
What our Enrolled Students Says ?
Students share their reviews on Network Kings and journey towards success
This online institution is the best for working professional to achieve their goals and career I am a working professional and I was searching for an institute to do CCNA and start my career in Networking field my search ends here when I found a video posted by Atul sir.
It's been long time since I watched Network Kings video, I must say network Kings is increasing the level and content of CCNA. Joining this course is worth it. This course provides knowledge which you would find worth even after having 2+ yrs experience !!
Friendly and frankly talking instructors who helps student to talk freely and interact without hesitation. Sophisticated software is used to make student’s learn from different parts of the world without any limitations and geo-restriction. The best part is reasonable price.
I am much more confident in my networking skills after completing the phase 1 course from Network Kings. This is one of the best online platforms for learning CCNA, MCSA, LINUX, while sitting at home. I highly recommend this course for beginners.
I loved it. Training material and the way of teaching is very unique. This makes Network Kings one of the best online learning platform. I have completed phase 1 CCNA, MCSA, LINUX, and CCNP from Network Kings.
I have learnt CCNA and the instructor is awesome. Atul sir's energy and way of teaching certainly keeps things interesting. I know that any course I take with Atul sir will be good. Fellow students would do well taking his courses. Extremely Happy.
Networking Kings are really best in business when it comes in teaching the technical theories with best practical examples on real-time industry based projects. The Trainers are best in class help you understand the concepts thoroughly .