A career in networking can be started in the best possible ways with this combo by Network Kings. If you are wondering what Phase Two is, it is a combination of the best courses for networking career growth. Network engineers can increase their growth prospects with this combo exponentially.
Phase 2 is a combination of Cisco and Firewall authorized courses which make you eligible for the exams if you wish to pursue them. These courses offer you the same curriculum and training, that too at home.
- The 300-401 ENCOR certification is a course designed to prepare you for the examination of ENCOR 300-401.
- This is the new CCNP certification version provided as by Cisco. This is associated with the CCNP and CCIE Integrated trainings.
- You get hands on knowledge of core enterprise network technologies like dual stack (IPv4 and IPv6) architecture, virtualisation, infrastructure, network assurance, security and automation.
- We understand that to build and grow your career, you invest your time at multiple places. We do not expect you to let your time go to waste in your travelling durations or any other distractive and unproductive way.
- Cisco certified courses are the gateway to your career in the field of networking. Cisco has now introduced new versions of their certifications and we are on-ahead! What is the first and foremost understanding you are looking for as a network engineer? This course gives you everything that you need to kickstart your career!
- The PANC – Palo Alto Network Certification ensures the certification and ability of an IT professional in integrating, deploying and managing the Palo Alto Network products.
- The basic and most important purpose of these products from Palo Alto is to secure their networks and the internet altogether.
- Palo Alto networks are advanced in nature to understand and the demand rate for Palo Alto is trending in 2020.
- These course trainings require the users to attain about 2-3 years of industry experience, which is why these are the best in trend courses for advance level professionals.
- This course training enhances your ability of getting to net level of networking.
- Firewalls control and monitor the interaction between the internal and external networks all over the networks.
- The number of wireless and mobile connections are rapidly increasing in 2020.
- The Checkpoint firewall monitors and regulates the interaction in these networks.
- All VPN and Mobile device connectivity are managed for next generation firewall features.
- The software blade architecture supplies for the next generation firewall features.
- The checkpoint firewall is trusted worldwide and believed against cyber-attacks as for sophisticated fifth generation.
- F5, designed to protect networks with huge databases. It is a full proxy network solution, designed to guard datacentres against incoming threats over the internet.
- A network firewall may provide policy-based firewall management or even a denial of service depending upon the level and degree of the data threat.
- In depth IP Intelligence with dynamic customs and database reputations along with reporting and logging with local and remote syslog streaming.
- Virtual severs, Self IPs and Packet filters are all a part of this training which focuses on the understanding of F5 firewall in detail.
- The default setting of these firewalls is to simply deny access unless manually corrected.
- 2020 is the time to learn and understand the firewall fundamentals with F5 firewall as the internet databases are growing.
- There has not been a better time to learn these trainings than right now.
Network Kings is dedicated and assured to increase your productivity to the level best as possible, with providing the best training programs depending upon the level of experience you possess.
Network kings Phase One i.e CCNA 200-301, MCSA Windows Server & Linux
Benefits & Advantages of Phase Two
This course is specifically designed for the purpose of helping freshers and working professionals with a few years of experience, to get jobs and better opportunities for career growth.
A network engineer must be in the driver’s-seat of the organization’s infrastructure. This Phase One course provides you the hands-on learning experience with 5 practical experiences.
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH
PHASE 2 COMBO COURSE BY NETWORK KINGS
|Security Analyst||₹ 4,80,000|
|Information Security Analyst||₹ 5,60,000|
|Network Security Engineer||₹ 5,00,000|
|Security Engineer||₹ 7,80,000|
|Cyber Security Analyst||₹ 4,90,000|
|Information Security manager||₹ 5,00,000 - 7,00,000|
What Our Students Says
This online institution is the best for working professional to achieve their goals and career I am a working professional and o was searching an institute that i can do my CCNA and start my career in Networking field my search ends here when was found an video posted by Atul sir .
It's been long time since I watched Network kings video, I must say network kings is increasing the level or content of CCNA. Joining this course is worth than going to any creep institutes. This course is giving you the level of knowledge which you would find worth even after having 2+ yrs experience !!
Friendly and frankly talking instructor which helps student to talk freely and interact without hesitation, sophisticated software are used to make student’s learn from different part of world without any limitations and georestriction. The best part is reasonable price .
Atul Sharma, Network Specialist
10 Yrs Exp. Learn CCNA, CCNP, SDWAN from him.
10 years of Industry experience with implementation and support of network technologies. A highly experienced and talented Network Specialist, with expertise in Troubleshooting and Optimising Networks, coupled with extensive knowledge of Service Provider Network & LAN.
"Worked with Apple, Juniper Networks, TCS & Aricent."
Sukesh, Network Security Consultant
12 Yrs Exp, Learn Firewalls Paloalto, Checkpoint & F5 LTM.
Experienced Network Engineer with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Skilled in Multi Vendor Environment, Cisco ASA, Checkpoint, Juniper SRX, Computer Network Operations, Firewalls, F5 Load Balancers, Dynamic Multipoint Virtual Private Network (DMVPN), IPSEC , SSL VPN and VMware ESX.
"Worked with Top IT companies. One of the Best we have."
Why Network Kings ?
Network King’s Blended Learning modelbrings classroom learning experience online with its world-class LMS. It combinesinstructor-led training, self-paced learningand personalized mentoring to provide an immersive learning experience.
- Self Paced Online Videos
- Live Virtual Classroom
- Instant Teaching Assistance
with 25+ hands-
120+ hours of
industry practical with
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the duration of this course?
Are all classes live? What if I miss a session?
How are the live sessions conducted?
Why do you not have classroom training available?
Is there a money-back guarantee?
When can I enroll for this course?
What if my query is not listed here?