Phase Three – Automation + Cloud + SD-WAN
Phase 3 is a unique combination of Python, AWS / Azure and Cisco authorized courses available online so that you can take classes from anywhere, anytime. These combos are created in an instructor-led format. Open doors for amazing career opportunities and get access to great jobs after completing Phase Three – Cloud + Automation + SD-WAN course. If you are wondering what Phase Three is, it is a combination of the best courses for networking career growth
30k+ satisfied learners | Complimentary Lab Access
Gain expertise with 25+ hands- on exercises
120+ hours of blended learning focused
5 real-time industry practical with integrated labs
Network Kings excels in delivering the most popular and trending courses virtually in the field of networking. We offer Industry-led Trainings by a dedicated team of professionals who have years of industry exposure. We believe in sharing the best practices and offer the best study material as per the industry norms. You’ll gain practical knowledge on all trending networking courses.
We promise to deliver the best combination of courses that are vital for your exceptional career growth. A career in networking can be started in the best possible way with this combo tailor-made by Network Kings.
Network Automation - Python for Network Engineers
- Install Python
- Ipython shell
- Python as calculator
- The print function
- Variables and Types
- Type conversion
- LIST Operations
- Using the inbuilt Help Functions
- More Commonly used inbuilt Functions
- Methods- String and List Methods
- Python and Telnet – Configure Cisco Router
- Python, Telnet – Configure Switch VLANs
- Remove Passwords and improve scripts(Telnet)
- Create switch VLANs using loops(Telnet)
- Multiple switches, multiple VLANs(Telnet)
- Discussing the PEP Style Guide
- Backup Switch Configurations
- Netmiko – Multiple Variations of scripts
- NAPALM – Multiple Variations of scripts
- JSON and more commands– Getting beautiful outputs
- NAPALM and BGP – Multiple Variations of scripts
- Use NAPALM for device configuration audit and changes
- pyntc – Multiple Variations of scripts
- Netmiko Iteration Scripting – Multiple Variations of scripts
- Basic discussion on REST API
- Python Objects
- String methods- upper, starts with and ends with, strip, split demo
- String methods- Join, concatenation, Capitalize, upper, lower, swap, slicing
- Boolean comparisons
- Boolean Truth Table
- Lists versus tuples
- Tuples and Sequences
Cloud - (AWS or Azure)
- Introducing Cloud Computing
- AWS Cloud Computing Essentials
- Planning and Design (Conceptual)
- AWS Cloud Services Implementation
- Identify the appropriate techniques and methods using Amazon EC2
- Understanding AWS Storages
- Understanding and Designing Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- AWS Identify and Access Management (IAM)
- Amazon Machine Image (AMI)
- Database and AWS
- AWS Auto Scaling
- AWS ELB
- AWS Route 53
- AWS Cloud Formation
- AWS CloudFront
- Manage Azure identities and governance (15-20%)
- Manage Azure AD objects
- Create users and groups
- Manage user and group properties
- Manage device settings
- Perform bulk user updates
- Manage guest accounts
- Configure Azure AD Join
- Configure self-service password reset
- NOT: Azure AD Connect; PIM
- Manage role-based access control (RBAC)
- Create a custom role
- Provide access to Azure resources by assigning roles
(b) resource groups
(c) resources (VM, disk, etc.)
- Interpret access assignments
- Manage multiple directories Manage subscriptions and governance
- Configure Azure policies > configure resource locks
- Apply tags
- Create and manage resource groups
(a) move resources
(b) remove RGs
- Manage subscriptions
- Configure Cost Management
- Configure management groups Implement and manage storage (10-15%)
- Manage storage accounts
- Configure network access to storage accounts
- Create and configure storage accounts
- Generate shared access signature
- Manage access keys
- Implement Azure storage replication
- Configure Azure AD Authentication
- Manage data in Azure Storage
- Export from Azure job
- Import into Azure job
- Install and use Azure Storage Explorer
- Copy data by using AZ Copy
- Configure Azure files and Azure blob storage
- Create an Azure file share
- Create and configure Azure File Sync service
- Configure Azure blob storage
- Configure storage tiers for Azure blobs
- SD-WAN Solution Overview
- SD-WAN Components
- Secure Control Plane Operation
- Secure Control Plane Deployment
- Secure Data Plane Operation
- Cloud Deployments and Redundancy
- Templates Overview
- Feature Templates
- Device Templates
- Attaching Devices to Templates
- Overlay Routing Overview
- OMP Route Advertisements
- OMP Route Redistribution and Network Segmentation
- Configuring and Verifying Overlay
- Policy Overview and Framework
- vSmart Policy Operation and Construction
- Forwarding and QoS Overview
- Configuring and Monitoring QoS Forwarding
Lab 1: Manage and Monitor SD-WAN Components
Lab 2: Deploy and Verify SD-WAN vEdge Routers
Lab 3: Deploy SD-WAN Templates
Lab 4: SD-WAN Overlay Routing
Lab 5: SD-WAN Policies
Master the essentials needed to launch a rewarding career and expand your job possibilities with the latest technologies. You can take up the role of Security Analyst, Network Security Engineer, Cyber Security Analyst, Information Security Manager etc. The expert will be well equipped to designing, deploying, configuring and managing your software-defined WAN (SD-WAN). Attain expertise in AWS, Azure cloud computing. Get hands-on exposure on python for network programming.
The base salary for Data and Cyber Security Manager ranges from $120,020 to $147,150 with the average base salary of $133,000. The total cash compensation, which includes base, and annual incentives, can vary anywhere from $127,940 to $162,370 with the average total cash compensation of $143,640.
Learn Directly From Engineers
Atul Sharma, Network Specialist
10 Yrs Exp. Learn CCNA, CCNP, SDWAN from him.
10 years of Industry experience with implementation and support of network technologies. A highly experienced and talented Network Specialist, with expertise in Troubleshooting and Optimising Networks, coupled with extensive knowledge of Service Provider Network & LAN.
"Worked with Apple, Juniper Networks, TCS & Aricent."
Sukesh, Network Security Consultant
12 Yrs Exp, Learn Firewalls Paloalto, Checkpoint & F5 LTM.
Experienced Network Engineer with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Skilled in Multi Vendor Environment, Cisco ASA, Checkpoint, Juniper SRX, Computer Network Operations, Firewalls, F5 Load Balancers, Dynamic Multipoint Virtual Private Network (DMVPN), IPSEC , SSL VPN and VMware ESX.
"Worked with Top IT companies. One of the Best we have."
Why Network Kings ?
Network King’s Blended Learning model brings classroom learning experience online with its world-class LMS. It combines instructor-led training, self-paced learning and personalized mentoring to provide an immersive learning experience. Training is directly provided by Industry experts who share the valuable knowledge leveraging the professional experience.
What our Enrolled Students Says ?
Students share their reviews on Network Kings and journey towards success
This online institution is the best for working professional to achieve their goals and career I am a working professional and I was searching for an institute to do CCNA and start my career in Networking field my search ends here when I found a video posted by Atul sir.
It's been long time since I watched Network Kings video, I must say network Kings is increasing the level and content of CCNA. Joining this course is worth it. This course provides knowledge which you would find worth even after having 2+ yrs experience !!
Friendly and frankly talking instructors who helps student to talk freely and interact without hesitation. Sophisticated software is used to make student’s learn from different parts of the world without any limitations and geo-restriction. The best part is reasonable price.
I am much more confident in my networking skills after completing the phase 1 course from Network Kings. This is one of the best online platforms for learning CCNA, MCSA, LINUX, while sitting at home. I highly recommend this course for beginners.
I loved it. Training material and the way of teaching is very unique. This makes Network Kings one of the best online learning platform. I have completed phase 1 CCNA, MCSA, LINUX, and CCNP from Network Kings.
I have learnt CCNA and the instructor is awesome. Atul sir's energy and way of teaching certainly keeps things interesting. I know that any course I take with Atul sir will be good. Fellow students would do well taking his courses. Extremely Happy.
Networking Kings are really best in business when it comes in teaching the technical theories with best practical examples on real-time industry based projects. The Trainers are best in class help you understand the concepts thoroughly .