CCIE Routing and Switching Online Training
CCIE Routing and Switching certification is for expert-level engineers who need to plan, operate, and troubleshoot complex, converged network infrastructures. Before starting CCIE, training up to CCNP level should be completed then only you will be able to understand the technicalities.
Expertise in Routing and Switching is important as in any size of networking you will be working on routing and switching technologies for underlay connectivity.
All other technologies like Wireless, Datacenter, Security, Voice, and many more are only usable if they have proper connectivity with required devices to build the network, that is the reason in each organization (who handle Networks) you will find at least one CCIE in Routing and Switching.
We can segregate the network into two terms: Enterprise and WAN(Internet). Setting up a network of an enterprise mostly require understanding on technologies like Vlan, VTP, STP, Etherchannel, Inter-VLAN routing, IGP Routing and redistribution, Access-lists, a different way for route filtering within the AS/Organization.
For WAN and Internet, you should be an expert in BGP, MPLS, VPN Technologies to connect the different sites of customers over the public cloud so that they can share the Intranet traffic. It also includes the RSVP, QoS, and traffic engineering for the optimization of the network.
In short, after the completion, if CCIE(R&S) one should be able to understand the design on large networks, implement and troubleshoot those networks.
Contact us to learn your CCIE Course from Engineers.
An Introduction to CCNA Routing and Switching
(Cisco Certified Network Associate) CCNA Routing and Switching is a Certification based program designed specifically for entry-level network engineers that helps in expanding your investment about the knowledge of foundation networking and it increases the growth and value of your employer’s network.
The functions of network communication are Routing and switching. The main differences between Routing and Switching are as follows:
- The main function of Switching is to switch the data packets between the devices of the same network (LAN – Local Area Network).
- The usage of switches are to connect multiple devices on the same network within a building or a campus. For example, a switch can connect your printers and computers and servers, creating a strong network of shared resources.
- Routers are generally used to tie multiple networks together and the main function of Routing is to Route the packets between different and multiple Networks. (Between Different LAN – Local Area Network)
The CCNA Routing and Switching training will instil you with all the knowledge and skills and will make you an expertise in installing, configuring, operating, and troubleshooting in routed and switched networks.
- CCNA Routing and Switching is something which is an associate level of Cisco Certification in Routing & Switching Track/technologies, whereas CCNA security on the other hand is an Associate Level of Certification offered by Cisco Systems in Network Security track/technologies.
- CCNA Routing & Security covers basics of Routing & Switching, starting from OSI Model, IP Addressing, Basics of Router and covers Basics of Routing Protocols like EIGRP, RIP and OSPF, including Switching Technologies like VTP, VLAN, STP and lot more.
- CCNA security only covers the basics of Network Security Technologies including IOS, types of Cyber Attacks, Basics of VPN Technologies etc.
If you want to pursue CCNA security, you need to carry a valid CCNA R&S Certification or knowledge.
What are the topics covered in CCNA Routing and switching?
The CCNA module that is compromised in the new CCNA curriculum are:
Network Fundamentals- Routers, Switches, cabling, TCP and UDP, IPv4 and IPv6. IP Connectivity- IP routing, OSPFv2. IP Services – NTP, DCHP, QoS, SNMP. Security Fundamentals-VPNs, Wireless Security, Port Security.
The topics mentioned in CCNA Routing &Switching course are:
- Understanding Networks and their Building Blocks
- IP Addressing and Subnets
- Introduction to Cisco Routers, Switches and IOS
- Introduction to IP Routing
- Routing Protocols
- Switching and Spanning Tree Protocol.
- VLANs and VTP
- Network Security.
- Access Lists
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Wide Area Networks
- Virtual Private Networks
Reasons why CCNA Routing and Switching Training is Important?
Cisco has been known as the leader in routing and switching certification for a very long time and has provided a thousand of professionals with a successful beginning to a career in networking.
If we keep everyone connected to the same tools then it can increase the employee productivity. CCNA Routing and switching also provides access to advanced applications and enable services like IP voice, wireless networks and video-conferencing.
Why CCNA Routing and Switching Certification can be a cherry on the cake?
We’ll discuss about the benefits you will get after accreditation in this course and the advantages of earning your Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching Certification.
- Along-side Networking – As Networking Technology has started improving at a surprising rate, so the network professionals are expected to keep their skills up to date which becomes critical than it ever was. Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching certifications will assure you that your knowledge and skill will remain presently with Cisco’s Digital Network Architecture.
- Will Develop Your Career – There are endless options that are present in IT Field. If you want an Excellent base from where you can begin your career in IT Then you need to focus to earn a CCNA Routing and Switching Certification.
- Let’s you Earn a Higher Pay – An Individual who has earned a CCNA Routing and Switching Certification is given more preference and see to be more skilled at their positions. Your Certification and Qualification will obviously lead you to earn a higher salary, as the one with extra qualities is considered to be more productive and efficient. An Individual with a certification adds more value to the organization.
- Proven Dedication – If you get a Routing and switching Certification then your employer will believe that you are quite serious about your Networking Career. They’ll see that you’re ready to add worth in their own organization.
- Increases your Training Possibilities- The CCNA Routing and Switching Certification, will open a lot of career options for you. You can either go along the path of Routing if you want to become a Network Engineer or can also branch out in the multiple fields of IT.
Routing and Switching: The most common CCNA Certification.
There are a multiple number of CCNA Certification courses, out of which the most common is Routing and Switching. There are many other CCNA courses like CCNA security, CCNA cloud, CCNA Data etc. All of the mentioned courses provide expertise in different fields of Networks.
- CCNA Routing and switching consists of two parts ICND1 and ICND2. One can either choose to attempt these two separately or can attempt them in a single test, via CCNA Routing and Switching.
- CCNA Routing and Switching gives you an insight on their part. There are few switching techniques like STP, V-Lan, Ethernet, Switch configurations, DHCP etc that are known in the Switching part.
- If one sees from a Routing perspective, you get to know about Router configurations, designing an IPv4 and IPv6 address, routing techniques, Routing protocols like OSPF, EIGRP, subnetting, etc.
Why cloud still needs Routing and Switching?
If you still rely on the cloud or are in search of ways to switch to the cloud, your organization is still going to need routers and switches so that they can direct traffic within your network, and between your network and also the external networks like the internet.
There are a number of cloud-based organizations that are relying on hybrid cloud and multi-cloud environments where both of them need routers and switches to support connectivity to and from the cloud or clouds and within each cloud.
There’s also Hybrid cloud solutions that combine private clouds with one or more public cloud services such as AWS.
How Routing and Switching has evolved in the Cloud Era
When we talk about technology, innovation is the most critical for remaining relevant and there have been initiated quite a few innovations regarding virtual routing and switching to support cloud-based networks. Recent innovations have also made it easier than ever to migrate to the cloud support ongoing operations.