Cloud computing and advancement in technology go hand-in-hand. Therefore, large corporations demand cloud experts to manage their businesses and firms. But individuals carrying computing skills are the foremost need of the IT industry. Thus, read the blog till the end to understand the AWS DevOps Salary in India for freshers in detail.
What is the AWS DevOps program?
The AWS DevOps program provides aspiring candidates with the skills mandatory to implement cloud solutions as a DevOps Engineer. One gets introduced to provisioning, operating, and managing distributed application systems skills on the AWS platform.
The training enables you to implement DevOps training methodologies on AWS and provides a deep understanding of core cloud computing concepts.
What skills can I learn from the AWS DevOps certification?
The skills you can learn from the AWS DevOps certification training are as follows-
- Understanding AWS Services
The certification will help you become acquainted with AWS services like ec2 and provide the best cloud practices used in a DevOps environment.
- Understanding DevOps Practices
You will gain a thorough knowledge of DevOps practices and methodologies like continuous integration, delivery, and deployment.
You will learn to automate tasks using AWS tools like CloudWatch Event, AWS Lambda, and SNS.
- Performance Monitoring and Logging
You will gain knowledge of monitoring performance and logging tools, which will help you identify and troubleshoot issues in your infrastructure.
You will learn about best practices for securing your infrastructure and data in AWS, including configuring access control, implementing encryption, and using AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM).
You will understand how to configure networking and connectivity between AWS services and components.
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
You will gain a concrete understanding of IaC concepts and tools like Pulumi, AWS CloudFormation, and AWS CDK.
- Infrastructure as a Service
You will learn how to use and launch ec2 instances and access configuration management tools like Ansible.
You will understand the configuration management system and the use of tools like Docker and Kubernetes.
- Collaboration and Communication
You will develop soft skills such as communication, collaboration, and problem-solving, which are crucial for working effectively in a DevOps team.
What is the scope of the AWS DevOps certification?
The scope of the AWS DevOps certification is bright and promising. Since the demand for cloud computing is advancing, job opportunities are increasing simultaneously, and to become an asset to the IT industry, skills are mandatory. The AWS DevOps training helps you to acquire the required skills to master the domain.
Where to get the best AWS DevOps training?
You can get the best AWS DevOps training at Network Kings, where you can learn directly from experts. The student-oriented training helps to understand cloud computing better by providing 24*7 access to the world’s biggest virtual labs with zero downtime.
Therefore, enroll today and get a demo session of AWS DevOps by industry experts worth $45 for free.
What are the available job roles after the AWS DevOps course?
The available job roles after the AWS DevOps course are as follows-
- DevOps Engineer
- Cloud Architect
- Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)
- Cloud Security Engineer
- Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
- Cloud Operations Engineer
- Cloud Systems Administrator
- Cloud Network Engineer
- AWS Solutions Architect
- AWS Developer
- AWS Cloud Consultant
- AWS Cloud Engineer
- Cloud Automation Engineer
- Cloud Deployment Engineer
- Cloud Monitoring Engineer
- Cloud Integration Engineer
- Cloud Database Administrator
- Cloud DevOps Manager
- Cloud Project Manager
- Cloud Technical Account Manager
What is the AWS DevOps Salary in India for freshers?
The AWS DevOps salary in India is INR 6 LPA – INR 18 LPA for freshers.
Also, the AWS DevOps salary for freshers in different countries is as follows-
- United States: USD 100,000 – USD 180,000 per year
- Canada: CAD 90,000 – CAD 140,000 per year
- United Kingdom: £50,000 – £90,000 per year
- Germany: €60,000 – €100,000 per year
- France: €50,000 – €90,000 per year
- Spain: €35,000 – €65,000 per year
- Italy: €40,000 – €70,000 per year
- Netherlands: €50,000 – €90,000 per year
- Sweden: SEK 480,000 – SEK 720,000 per year
- Norway: NOK 600,000 – NOK 800,000 per year
- Switzerland: CHF 100,000 – CHF 160,000 per year
- Australia: AUD 150,000 – AUD 180,000 per year
- New Zealand: NZD 90,000 – NZD 130,000 per year
- Singapore: SGD 70,000 – SGD 120,000 per year
- Japan: ¥7,000,000 – ¥12,000,000 per year
The AWS DevOps course has become another revolution in the cloud computing industry, and making a career in it can help you earn huge. Also, at Network Kings, you can learn directly from the experts and master the required skills with flying colours.
Hence, you can feel free to leave feedback or comments on the blog entitled Vibrant AWS DevOps Salary in India for Freshers: Best Proven Guide and even request an answer to your queries.